Thank you for your interest in our company. Our Beach Attendants are considered an extension of the beautiful resorts we service. They are a critical part of the guests experience and must be able to enforce pool and beach procedures for the safety and security of these guests in a friendly and helpful manner.
How to use the online application:
- Click the link to open the application. This is a pdf form that allows you to type directly onto the form and submit. Please answer each question.
- At the signature line, click in the box – a box will appear. In the top box, “sign as”, click the drop down and select “New ID”.
- On the next page, select “A new digital ID I want to create now and then next.
- On the next page, select “Windows Certificate Store: and then next.
- Fill in your name and email address and select “Digital Signatures” at the last box, “Use Digital ID for”. and then click Finish.
- Your name will now be presented as the signature – click Sign.
- Enter the date in the date field.
- Click SUBMIT
- You will be asked which email server to use. Select your preference. If you are using OUTLOOK, simply click OK.
*** IMPORTANT if you are using “internet email” you must SAVE the application to your computer FIRST and THEN attach it to an email. If you click SUBMIT and you are NOT using OUTLOOK – your application will come over blank.
- If you clicked submit, the application will automatically be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you Save a copy first, attach it to the email and send it to email@example.com
As part of our hiring process, you must consent to a background check. ** You will only need to submit this authorization after you have been interviewed and are considered as a candidate for hire. Click the link below to access the online authorization. Type your information directly on the form, then save the form to your desktop. AFTER you save the application to your desktop, you must ATTACH it to an email and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Note: your typed name at the bottom of the authorization serves as your actual signature.